Recruitment for Assistant, Computer Operator, PGT, Principal & Assistant Commissioner (Administration) :- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has released a recruitment notification for the posts of Assistant, Computer Operator, PGT, Principal & Assistant Commissioner (Administration) in NVS HQ / Regional Office. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply from 15.01.2019 to 14.02.2019 through online. more details are given below…
Total No. of the Posts: 251 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Principal: 25 Posts
- General: 12 Posts
- OBC: 07 Posts
- SC: 04 Posts
- ST: 02 Posts
- PwD (OH): 01 Post
- Assistant Commissioner (Administration): 03 Posts
- General: 01 Post
- OBC: 01 Post
- SC: 01 Post
- Assistant: 02 Posts
- Computer Operator: 03 Posts
- General: 02 Posts
- OBC: 01 Post
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs): 218 Posts
- Biology: 16 Posts
- Chemistry: 25 Posts
- Commerce: 21 Posts
- Economics: 37 Posts
- Geography: 25 Posts
- Hindi: 11 Posts
- History: 21 Posts
- Maths: 17 Posts
- Physics: 34 Posts
- IT: 11 Posts
- PwD: 12 Posts
- For Principal: Upto 50 years old.
- For Assistant Commissioner (Administration): Upto 45 years old.
- For Assistant & Computer Operator: Candidate should be between 18 years to 30 years old.
- For PGTs: Upto 40 years
- For Assistant Commissioner: Graduate Degree from a recognized University. Holding analogous post on regular basis OR With 8 years service in the Level 7 (Rs.44900-142400) in the Pay Matrix. Possessing experience of handling Administrative/Financial matters in a responsible capacity in Central/State Govt./Autonomous/Statutory Organization.
- For Assistant: Graduation in any stream from a recognized University / Institution. Knowledge of Computer Operation.
- For Computer Operator: Graduation in any stream from a recognized University / Institution. One year Diploma in Basic Computer.
- For PGTs: Master’s Degree with at least 50% marks aggregate in relevant subject from a recognized University OR Two years Integrated Post Graduate from Regional College of Education of NCERT in relevant subject with at least 50% of marks aggregate. B.Ed Qualified.
- For Principal: Please refer to Official Detail.
- For Principal & Assistant Commissioner: Rs. 1500/- for General/OBC candidates.
- For PGTs: Rs. 1000/- for General/OBC candidates.
- For Other Posts: Rs. 800/- for General/OBC candidates.
- There is no fee for SC/ST/PwD/Female candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply from 15.01.2019 to 14.02.2019 through online. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 15.01.2019
- Closure Date: 14.02.2019
- Date of Admit Card: March 2019
- Date of Examination: March 2019