© 2018 – 2020 Speed Job. All Rights Reserved.
NTRO Technician Recruitment 2019:- National Technical Research Organisation, New Delhi has released a recruitment notification for filling up 71 posts of Technician ‘A’. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 02.12.2019 to 30.12.2019. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……..
Name of the Post: Technician ‘A’
- General: 31 Posts
- EWS: 07 Posts
- OBC: 19 Posts
- SC: 09 Posts
- ST: 05 Posts
- For General: Born not earlier than 24.12.1992 and not later than 23.12.2001. (both dates inclusive)
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 24.12.1989 and not later than 23.12.2001. (both dates inclusive)
- For SC / ST: Born not earlier than 24.12.1987 and not later than 23.12.2001. (both dates inclusive)
Qualification: Certificate from ITI in Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) / Computer Hardware / Network Technician / Desktop Publishing Operator / Information Technology & Electronics System / Computer Software Application Maintenance / Computer Hardware & Networking / IT & Communication System Maintenance / Electronics / Electronics Mechanic / Radio & Television Mechanic / Refrigerator & Air Conditioner / Mechatronics / Electrical Maintenance / Electrician.
Fees: Not Mentioned.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the CBT (Computer Based Test) & Skill Test.
Pay Scale: Rs. 19900 – Rs. 63200/-
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 02.12.2019 to 30.12.2019 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 02.12.2019
- Closure Date: 30.12.2019 (Extended)
- Date of Computer Based Examination:09.02.2020