NTA UGC NET June 2020:- National Testing Agency (MHRD, Department of Higher Education) has released a notification for UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) June 2020 for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16.03.2020 to 30.06.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……..
Name of the Exam: UGC National Eligibility Test (NET)
- For NET: There is no upper age limit
- For JRF: Born not earlier than 02.01.1990.
Qualification: Passed / Appearing Master Degree with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC/PwD)
Fees: Rs. 1000/- for General candidates, Rs. 500/- for OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
Selection Process: Certificate will be issued on the basis of performance in Written Exam.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from 16.03.2020 to 30.06.2020 using link given below. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
- Start from: 16.03.2020
- Closure Date: 30.06.2020 (Extended)
- Last Date of Payment: 30.06.2020 (Extended)
- Date of Correction: 06.07.2020 to 15.07.2020
- Date of Online Examination: 24.09.2020 to Onwards
- Date of Uploading Result: TBA