NTA UGC NET December 2019:- National Testing Agency (MHRD, Department of Higher Education) has released a notification for UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) December 2019 for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates can apply online from 09.09.2019 to 10.10.2019. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……..
Name of the Exam: UGC National Eligibility Test (NET)
- For NET: There is no upper age limit
- For JRF: Born not earlier than 02.12.1989.
Qualification: Passed / Appearing Master Degree with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC/PwD)
Fees: Rs. 1000/- for General candidates, Rs. 500/- for OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
Selection Process: Certificate will be issued on the basis of performance in Written Exam.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from 09.09.2019 to 10.10.2019 using link given below. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
- Start from: 09.09.2019
- Closure Date: 10.10.2019
- Date of Correction: 18.10.2019 to 25.10.2019
- Date of Uploading Admit Card: 09.11.2019
- Date of Online Examination: 02.12.2019 to 06.12.2019
- Date of Uploading Result: 31.12.2019