© 2018 – 2020 Speed Job. All Rights Reserved.
NTA NEET (UG) 2020:- National Testing Agency (MHRD, Department of Higher Education) has released a notification for MBBS/BDS Course Session 2020-21 through National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG)-2020. Eligible candidates can apply online from 02.12.2019 to 06.01.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, admission process & how to apply are given below……..
Name of the Course:- MBBS / BDS (NEET-UG)
Age Limit: Born not later than 31.12.2003.
- Note: Intermediate (10+2) Passed from NIOS or as a Private Candidates shall not be eligible for appear in NEET 2020. The candidates who have passed Intermediate (10+2) with Biology as an additional subject will also be eligible to appear in test.
- For Code 1: Intermediate (10+2) appearing with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subject.
- For Code 2: Intermediate (10+2) Passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio-technology and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English.
- For Code 3: Intermediate (10+2) / Pre – Degree in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English as a compulsory subject.
- For Code 4: Pre – Professional / Pre-Medical Examination passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English as a compulsory subject.
- For Code 5: Three years Bachelor Degree with Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology with English at a level not less than a core course.
- For Code 6: Bachelor Degree in Science (B.Sc) with not less than two subjects from Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botony / Zoology) / Biotechnology and English.
- For Code 7: Any other examination which in scope and standard (Last 02 years of 10+2 Study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Bio-technology and English.
Fees: Rs. 1500/- for General candidates, Rs. 1400/- for EWS / OBC candidates and Rs. 800/- for SC / ST / PwD / Transgender candidates.
Admission Process: Admission will be based on performance in the Merit List / Academic Record / Written Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from 02.12.2019 to 06.01.2020 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 02.12.2019
- Closure Date: 06.01.2020
- Last Date of Payment: 07.01.2020
- Last Date of Correction (Re – Open): 03.05.2020 (Extended)
- Date of Downloading Admit Card: 11.07.2020 (Tentative)
- Date of Examination: 26.07.2020 (02:00 P.M to 05:00 P.M)
- Date of Declaration of Result: TBA