NPCIL Recruitment 2019:- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has released a recruitment notification for filling up 107 posts of Stenographer, Driver, Assistant & Various Post. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 17.10.2019 to 06.11.2019. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Posts: 107
|Stenographer Gr. – I|
|Driver (Cum Pump Operator / Fireman)|
|Pathology Lab Technician|
|Assistant Operation Theater|
|Assistant Grade – I (HR)|
|Assistant Grade – I (F&A)|
|Assistant Grade – I (C&MMM)|
- For Nurse (Male & Female) & Pathology Lab Technician (Scientific Assistant/B): Born not earlier than 07.11.1989 and not later than 06.11.2001. (both dates inclusive)
- For Assistant Grade-I: Born not earlier than 07.11.1989 and not later than 06.11.1998. (both dates inclusive)
- For Other Posts: Born not earlier than 07.11.1994 and not later than 06.11.2001. (both dates inclusive)
- For Nurse (Male / Female): Three years Diploma in Nursing & Mid-wifery / B.Sc (Nursing). Should be registered as Nurse from any Nursing Council. Three years experience in Hospital.
- For OT Assistant: Intermediate (10+2) Passed with Science with 60% marks and One year certificate in Operation Theatre Assistant.
- For Assistant Grade-I (HR): Bachelor Degree in any stream with 50% marks.
- For Assistant Grade-I (F&A): Bachelor Degree in Commerce (B.Com) with 50% marks.
- For Assistant Grade-I (C&MM): Bachelor Degree in Science (B.Sc) / Commerce (B.Com) with 50% marks.
- For Steno Grade-I: Bachelor Degree in any stream with 50% marks. 80 w.p.m in English Stenography speed. 40 w.p.m in English Typing speed on Computer.
- For Driver cum Pump Operator cum Fireman: Intermediate (10+2) passed with Science with 50% marks. Should have Heavy Vehicle License with one year driving experience. Certificate in Fire Fighting equipment.
- For Other Posts: Please refer to Official Detail.
Fees: Not Mentioned.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Written Test, Skill Test, Physical Standard Test, Physical Assessment & Driving Test.
- For Nurse: Rs. 44900/-
- For Pathology Lab Technician: Rs. 35400/-
- For Pharmacist: Rs. 29200/-
- For X-Ray Technician: Rs. 25500/-
- For Operation Theatre Assistant: Rs. 21700/-
- For Assistant Grade-I & Steno Grade-I: Rs. 25500/-
- For Driver: Rs. 21700/-
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 17.10.2019 to 06.11.2019 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 17.10.2019
- Closure Date: 06.11.2019