© 2018 – 2020 Speed Job. All Rights Reserved.
Recruitment for Trade Apprentice:- Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway has released a recruitment notification for the post of Trade Apprentice. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply from 31.12.2018 to 31.01.2019 through online. more details are given below…
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Cluster Lucknow (LKO): 395 Posts
- LKO Div: 105 Posts
- Bridge Workshop, CB-LKO: 17 Posts
- C&W Shop AMV-LKO: 135 Posts
- Locomotive Workshop-CB/LKO: 67 Posts
- Locomotive Workshop (Elect.)-CB LKO: 71 Posts
- Cluster Delhi (DLI): 441 Posts
- Bridge Workshop, TKJ, NDLS: 24 Posts
- TMC Depot/TKD: 07 Posts
- Printing Press – SSB: 52 Posts
- C&W/NZM – DLI DIV: 32 Posts
- C&W/DEE – DLI DIV: 06 Posts
- C&W/NDLS: 51 Posts
- C&W Shop/DLI: 41 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed/GZB (DLI DIV): 57 Posts
- EMU Car Shed/GZB (DLI DIV): 73 Posts
- DSL Shed/TKD (DLI DIV): 51 Posts
- DSL Shed/SSB (DLI DIV): 27 Posts
- Cluster Firozpur (FZR): 156 Posts
- Bridge Workshop-JRC: 16 Posts
- DMU Care Base, JUC (FZR DIV): 15 Posts
- C&W Workshop, FZR DIV: 25 Posts
- DSL Shed LDH, FZR DIV: 48 Posts
- Workshop (Mech.) – ASR: 52 Posts
- Cluster Ambala (UMB): 100 Posts
- JUDW Workshop: 100 Posts
Age Limit: Candidate should be between 15 years to 24 years as on 31.01.2019. (Relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates).
Qualification: Matriculation (10th) Passed or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with 50% marks and Certificate from ITI in relevant trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT/SCVT.
Fees: Rs. 100/- for General/OBC candidates & There is no fee for SC/ST/Women/PwD candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply from 31.12.2018 to 31.01.2019 through online. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 31.12.2018
- Closure Date: 31.01.2019