Recruitment for Stenographer, Technician & Various Post:- National Institute of Technology has released a recruitment notification for the posts of Stenographer, Accountant, Jr. Assistant & Various Post. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply from 15.11.2018 to 14.12.2018 through online. more details are given below…
Total No. of Posts: 65 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Sr. Students Activity & Sports Officer: 01 Posts
- Senior Technical Officer: 01 Posts
- Technical Officer: 01 Posts
- Medical Officer: 01 Posts
- Students Activity & Sports Assistant: 01 Posts
- Library & Information Assistant: 02 Posts
- Superintendent: 02 Posts
- Accountant: 04 Posts
- Personal Assistant: 03 Posts
- Pharmacist: 01 Post
- Stenographer: 04 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 07 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 21 Posts
- Technician: 14 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 02 Posts
- For Sr. No. 01 to 02: Maximum 50 years old.
- For Sr. No. 03 to 04: Maximum 35 years old.
- For Sr. No. 05 to 09 & 13: Maximum 30 years old.
- For Sr. No. 10 to 12 & 14 to 15: Maximum 27 years old.
- For Pharmacist: Intermediate (10+2) Passed with Science subjects from recognized Board and Two years Diploma with First class and minimum 06 months internship in Pharmacy from an Institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India. Registered as Pharmacist with State Pharmacy Council.
- For Stenographer: Intermediate (10+2) Passed from any recognized Board with minimum speed in short hand 80 w.p.m in Stenography.
- For Junior Assistant: Intermediate (10+2) Passed from any recognized Board with a minimum Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet.
- For Personal Assistant: Graduate in any discipline or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University. Minimum speed of 100 w.p.m. in Stenography.
- For Laboratory Assistant: B.Sc Degree in relevant field from a recognized University/Institute.
- For Other Posts: Please refer to Official Detail.
Fees: Rs. 500/- for General/OBC candidates and There is no fee for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply from 15.11.2018 to 14.12.2018 through online. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 15.11.2018
- Closure Date: 14.12.2018