Recruitment for Stenographer, Jr. Hindi Translator & Various Post in NIELIT: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology has released a recruitment notification for the posts of Stenographer, Jr. Hindi Translator & Various Post. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply on or before 10.08.2018 through online. more details are given below…
No. of Posts: 63 Posts
- Financial Controller: 01 Post
- Administrative Officer cum Finance Officer: 01 Post
- Dy. Director (Law): 01 Post
- Assistant Director (Finance): 02 Posts
- Assistant Director(Admn.): 03 Posts
- Administrative Officer: 01 Post
- Jr. Hindi Translator: 01 Post
- Senior Assistant (Accounts): 01 Post
- Front Office Counselor: 01 Post
- Assistant (Accounts): 03 Posts
- Assistant: 06 Posts
- Stenographer: 06 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 03 Posts
- Scientist ‘D’: 01 Post
- Scientist ‘C’: 01 Post
- Scientist ‘B’: 05 Posts
- Sr. Technical Assistant: 17 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 07 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
- For Sr. No. 01 to 02: Not exceeding 50 years.
- For Sr. No. 03: Upto 45 Years.
- For Sr. No. 04 to 05 & 14: Upto 40 Years.
- For Sr. No. 06, 08, 16 to 17: Upto 30 years.
- For Sr. No. 07: Upto 28 years.
- For Sr. No. 09 to 13 & 18 to 19: Upto 27 Years.
- For Sr. No. 15: Upto 35 Years.
- For Stenographer: First Class Graduate from a recognized University/Institution with shorthand speed of 100/80 wpm in English/ Hindi and Working knowledge of computers preferably NIELIT „CCC‟ or higher certification.
- For Assistant: First Class Graduate from a recognized university or equivalent with Working knowledge of computers preferably NIELIT „CCC‟ or higher certification. 01 years post qualification experience in the relevant field.
- For Other Posts: Please refer to Official Detail.
Fees: Rs. 800/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 400/- for SC/ST/PwD/Women/EsM candidates. (Grade Pay- 5400 and above). Rs. 600/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/PwD/Women/EsM candidates (Grade Pay- 4600 and below).
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply on or before 10.08.2018 through online. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Closure Date: 10.08.2018