NIELIT (NIC) Recruitment 2020:- National Informatics Centre, New Delhi has released a recruitment notification for filling up 495 posts of Scientist – B & Scientific / Technical Assistant. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 26.02.2020 to 10.04.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……..
Total No. of the Posts: 495
Name of the Posts:
- Scientist – B: 288 Posts
- General: 119 Posts
- OBC: 77 Posts
- EWS: 28 Posts
- SC: 43 Posts
- ST: 21 Posts
- Scientific / Technical Assistant: 207 Posts
- General; 86 Posts
- OBC: 55 Posts
- EWS: 20 Posts
- SC: 31 Posts
- ST: 15 Posts
- For General: Born not earlier than 27.03.1990 and not later than 26.03.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 27.03.1987 and not later than 26.03.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For SC / ST: Born not earlier than 27.03.1985 and not later than 26.03.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For Scientist – B: Bachelor Degree in Engineering OR Bachelor in Technology OR Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses B-level OR Associate Member of Institute of Engineers OR Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers OR Master Degree in Science (M.Sc) OR Master Degree in Computer Application OR Master Degree in Engineering / Technology (ME /M.Tech) OR Master Degree in Philosophy (M Phil).
- For Scientific / Technical Assistant: M.Sc. / MS / MCA / B.E. / B.Tech.
Fees: Rs. 800/- for General / OBC / EWS candidates and There is no fee for SC / ST / PwD / Female candidates .
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Written Test (OMR Based).
Pay Scale: As per NIELIT (NIC) Rules.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 26.02.2020 to 10.04.2020 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 26.02.2020
- Closure Date: 10.04.2020