NDY Mumbai Recruitment:- Dockyard Apprentices School, Naval Dock Yard, Mumbai has released a notification for filling up 1233 posts of Trade Apprentice. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online form 02.09.2019 to 27.09.2019. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Posts: 1233
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Name of the Discipline:
- Non Designated Trades: 300 Posts
- Boiler Maker: 25 Posts
- Gas Turbine Fitter: 26 Posts
- Machinery Control Fitter: 10 Posts
- Hot Insulator: 01 Post
- Computer Fitter: 11 Posts
- Electronic Fitter: 45 Posts
- Gyro Fitter: 09 Posts
- Radar Fitter: 24 Posts
- Radio Fitter: 18 Posts
- Sonar Fitter: 10 Posts
- Weapon Fitter: 31 Posts
- Civil Works / Mason: 32 Posts
- ICE Fitter Crane: 44 Posts
- Ship Fitter: 14 Posts
- Designated Trades: 933
- Fitter: 141 Posts
- Machinist: 60 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electrical): 65 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker: 08 Posts
- Tailor (G): 13 Posts
- Mechanic Machine tool Maintenance: 59 Posts
- Mechanic Refrigerator & AC: 39 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel: 73 Posts
- Painter (General): 34 Posts
- Power Electrician: 198 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 24 Posts
- Electroplater: 06 Posts
- Foundry Man: 07 Posts
- Pope Fitter: 56 Posts
- Shipwright (Wood): 63 Posts
- Pattern Maker: 09 Posts
- Shipwright (Steel): 34 Posts
- Rigger: 41 Posts
- Forger & Heat Treator: 03 Posts
- For General: Born not earlier than 02.04.1999 and not later than 31.03.2006. (both dates inclusive).
- For SC/ST: Born not earlier than 02.04.1994 and not later than 31.03.2006. (both dates inclusive).
- For Rigger and Crane Operator (Overhead Steel Industry): Middle (08th) Passed.
- For Other Posts: Matriculation (10th) pass with 50% of marks & Certificate from ITI in relevant trade with aggregate of 65% of marks recognized by NCVT.
Fees: There is no application fee for applicants.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Written Test, Skill Test / Interview and Medical Test.
Pay Scale: As per NSRY Rules. (Govt. Rules)
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 02.09.2019 to 27.09.2019 using given link below. The applicants need not to be sent their filled application form to concerned department.
- Start from: 02.09.2019
- Closure Date: 27.09.2019 (Extended)
- Date of Written Test: November 2019
- Date of Interview / Skill Test: January 2020
- Commencement of Training: April 2020