NBEMS Recruitment 2021:- National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences, New Delhi has released a recruitment notification for filling up 42 posts of Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant & Junior Accountant. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 15.07.2021 to 14.08.2021. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……..
Total No. of the Posts: 42
Name of the Posts:
- Senior Assistant: 08 Posts
- General: 03 Posts
- OBC: 04 Posts
- SC: 01 Post
- Junior Assistant: 30 Posts
- General: 05 Posts
- OBC: 16 Posts
- SC: 06 Posts
- ST: 03 Posts
- Junior Accountant: 04 Posts
- General: 02 Posts
- OBC: 01 Post
- SC: 01 Post
- For General: Born not earlier than 15.08.1994 and not later than 14.08.2003. (both dates inclusive)
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 15.08.1991 and not later than 14.08.2003. (both dates inclusive)
- For SC / ST: Born not earlier than 15.08.1989 and not later than 14.08.2003. (both dates inclusive)
- For Senior Assistant: Bachelor Degree in any stream
- For Junior Assistant: Intermediate (10+2) Passed. And Proficiency in Use of Computer and Basic Software.
- For Junior Accountant: Bachelor Degree in Commerce (B.Com) / Maths / Statics.
Fees: Rs. 1500/- + 18% GST for General / OBC candidates and There is no fees for SC / ST / Female / PwD candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the CBT (Computer Based Test) & Skill Test.
Pay Scale: As per NBEMS Rules.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 15.07.2021 to 14.08.2021 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 15.07.2021
- Last Date of Online Payment: 14.08.2021
- Date of Computer Based Test (CBT): 20.09.2021