Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment:- Naval Ship Repair Yard, Naval Base, Karwar, Karnataka has released a recruitment notification for filling up 145 posts of Trade Apprentice. Eligible / Interested can apply online on or before 01.12.2019. Other details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply & pay scale are given below…………
Total No. of Posts: 145
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Name of the Discipline:
- Carpenter: 06 Posts
- Electrician: 12 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic: 15 Posts
- Fitter: 04 Posts
- Information and Communication Technology Maintenance: 04 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 04 Posts
- Machinist: 02 Posts
- Marine Engine Fitter: 06 Posts
- Building Maintenance Technician: 03 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel: 11 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance: 03 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle: 12 Posts
- Mechanic Ref and AC: 10 Posts
- Painter (General): 04 Posts
- Pipe Fitter: 10 Posts
- Tailor (General): 03 Posts
- Turner: 03 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker: 06 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 12 Posts
- Rigger: 05 Posts
- Shipwright Steel: 10 Posts
Age Limit: Born not earlier than 01.04.1999 and not later than 31.03.2007 (both dates inclusive)
- For Rigger: Middle (08th) Passed.
- For Other Posts: Matriculation (10th) passed with 50% marks and Certificate from ITI in relevant trade with 65% marks.
Fees: There is no application fee for applicants.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Written / Trade Test.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9000/-
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online on or before 01.12.2019 using given link below. The applicants need to be sent their filled application form along with self attested copies of testimonials to The Officer-in-Charge, Dockyard Apprentice School, NSRY, Naval Base PO, Karwar, Karnataka – 581308.
- Closure Date: 01.12.2019