Recruitment for Apprenticeship Training in Naval Dock Yard Mumbai:- Dockyard Apprentices School, Naval Dock Yard, Mumbai has released a recruitment notification for Apprenticeship Training. Eligible / Interested can apply from 04.08.2018 to 27.08.2018 through online. more details are given below…
No. of Posts: 318 Posts
Post Name: Apprenticeship Training
Trade’s Name(One Year Training): 253 Posts
- Fitter: 40 Posts
- Machinist: 30 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Elect): 20 Posts
- Plumber: 20 Posts
- Mason: 15 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance: 20 Posts
- Mechanic Refrigeration Air Conditioning: 05 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel: 20 Posts
- Painter (General): 10 Posts
- Power Electrician: 20 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 10 Posts
- Electroplater: 03 Posts
- Foundry Man: 05 Posts
- Pipe Fitter: 15 Posts
- Shipwright (Wood): 20 Posts
Trade’s Name(One Year & Three Months Training): 05 Posts
- Crane Operator: 05 Posts
Trade’s Name(Two Years Training): 60 Posts
- Shipwright (Steel): 40 Posts
- Rigger: 20 Posts
- For General: Born not earlier than 01.04.1999 and not later than 31.03.2006. (both dates inclusive).
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 01.04.1996 and not later than 31.03.2006. (both dates inclusive).
- For SC/ST: Born not earlier than 01.04.1994 and not later than 31.03.2006. (both dates inclusive).
Qualification: Matriculation (10th) pass with 50% of marks & Certificate from ITI in relevant trade with aggregate of 65% of marks.
Fees: There is no application fee for applicants.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply 04.08.2018 to 27.08.2018 through online. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Closure Date: 27.08.2018
- Commencement of Training: April 2019