Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment:- Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, Visakhapatnam has released a notification for filling up 275 posts of Trade Apprentice. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online on or before 05.12.2019. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Posts: 275
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
|Post Name – Electrician|
|Post Name – Electronics Mechanic|
|Post Name – Fitter|
|Post Name – Instrument Mecchanic|
|Post Name – Machinist|
|Post Name – Painter (General)|
|Post Name – R & A / C Mechanic|
|Post Name – Welder (Gas & Electric)|
|Post Name – Carpenter|
|Post Name – Foundryman|
|Post Name – Mechanic (Diesel)|
|Post Name – Sheet Metal Worker|
|Post Name – Pipe Fitter|
- For General / OBC: Born not earlier than 01.04.1999 and not later than 01.04.2006. (both dates inclusive).
- For SC/ST: Born not earlier than 01.04.1994 and not later than 01.04.2006. (both dates inclusive).
Qualification: Matriculation (10th) Passed with 50% marks and Certificate from ITI in relevant trade with 65% marks in aggregate.
Fees: There is no application fee for applicants.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Written Test, Interview & Medical Examination.
Pay Scale: As per NSRY Rules. (Govt. Rules)
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online on or before 05.12.2019 using given link below. The applicants need to be sent their filled application form along with self attested copies of testimonials to The Officer-in-Charge (for Apprenticeship), Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, VM Naval Base S.O., P.O., Visakhapatnam – 530 014, Andhra Pradesh.
- Start from: 02.09.2019
- Closure Date: 27.09.2019 (Extended)
- Last Date of Receipt (Sending) Application Form to Department: 12.12.2019
- Date of Written Test: 29.01.2020
- Date of Declaration of Result: 31.01.2020
- Date of Interview: 03.02.2020 to 06.02.2020
- Date of Medical Test: 04.02.2020 to 15.02.2020
- Commencement of Training: 01.04.2020