© 2018 – 2020 Speed Job. All Rights Reserved.
NBE Recruitment 2020:- National Board of Examinations has released a recruitment notification for filling 90 posts of Sr. Assistant, Jr. Assistant & Various Post. Eligible candidates can apply online from 11.07.2020 to 07.08.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Post: 90
|Post Name: Senior Assistant|
|Post Name: Junior Assistant|
|Post Name: Junior Accountant|
|Post Name: Stenographer|
- For General: Born not earlier than 01.08.1993 and not later than 31.07.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 01.08.1990 and not later than 31.07.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For SC / ST: Born not earlier than 01.08.1988 and not later than 31.07.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For Senior Assistant: Bachelor Degree in any stream.
- For Junior Assistant: Intermediate (10+2) Passed. Knowledge of Computer & Basic Software.
- For Junior Accountant: Bachelor Degree in Commerce (B.Com) / Bachelor Degree in Maths / Statics.
- For Stenographer: Intermediate (10+2) Passed. Should have Shorthand / Typing speed of 80 w.p.m / 30 w.p.m.
Fees: Rs. 1500/- for General candidates. Rs. 750/- for SC / ST / OBC / EWS / PwD / Female candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Computer Based Test (CBT).
Pay Scale: As per NBE Rules.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from 11.07.2020 to 07.08.2020 using link given below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 11.07.2020
- Closure Date: 07.08.2020 (Extended)
- Date of Computer Based Test: 31.08.2020