Narnaul Court Recruitment 2021:- Office of The District and Session Judge, Narnaul (Mahendragarh) has released a notification for filling up 05 posts of Peon / Chowkidar. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 27.01.2021. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Posts: 05
Name of the Post: Peon / Chowkidar
- General: 04 Posts
- BCA (Handicaped): 01 Post
- For General: Born not earlier than 01.01.1979 and not later than 01.01.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For BC / SC: Born not earlier than 01.01.1974 and not later than 31.01.2002. (both dates inclusive)
Qualification: Middle (08th) Passed.
Fees: There is no fee for eligible applicants.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Shorthand Test.
Pay Scale: As per Narnaul Court Rules.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application format along with self attested copies of testimonials (Rs. 05/- Stamp on Postal Card). The applicants need to be send their filled application form to The Superintendent, Office of District and Sessions Judge, Narnaul – 123001 (Haryana).
- Closure Date: 27.01.2021 (Upto – 05:00 PM)
Date of Interview
- For A to C Alphabet Name Candidates: 08.02.2021
- For D to G Alphabet Name Candidates: 09.02.2021
- For H to L Alphabet Name Candidates: 10.02.2021
- For M to Q Alphabet Name Candidates: 11.02.2021
- For R Alphabet Name Candidates: 12.02.2021
- For S Alphabet Name Candidates: 13.02.2021
- For T to Z Alphabet Name Candidates: 15.02.2021
Candidates are directly report at Judicial Courts Complex, Narnaul – 10:00 AM Sharp.