MVSU, Kaithal Recruitment 2020:- Maharshi Valmiki Sanskrit University, (Mundri), Kaithal has released a recruitment notification for filling up 51 posts of Clerk, Driver, Store Keeper, Daftari & Various Post. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 19.03.2020. Other details like educational qualification,& age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……..
Total No. of the Posts: 51
Name of the Posts:
- Controller of Examination: 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar: 02 Posts
- Director Youth Welfare: 01 Post
- Private Secretary: 01 Post
- Assistant: 08 Posts
- Account Assistant: 01 Post
- Personal Assistant: 03 Posts
- Technician Assistant Grade – II: 01 Post
- Lab Technician: 01 Post
- Hostel Warden (Boys Hostel): 01 Post
- Driver: 02 Posts
- Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator: 15 Posts
- Accounts Clerk: 01 Post
- Steno Typist (Hindi): 01 Post
- Steno Typist (English): 01 Post
- Lab Assistant: 01 Post
- Lab Attendant: 02 Posts
- Daftri: 02 Posts
- Store Keeper: 01 Post
- Work Supervisor: 01 Post
- Hostel Attendant (Male): 01 Post
- Hostel Attendant (Female): 01 Post
- Library Attendant: 01 Post
- Mali-cum-Chowkidar: 01 Post
Age Limit: Born not earlier than 20.03.1970 and later than 19.03.2002. (both dates inclusive).
- For Driver: Intermediate (10+2) passed and should have Driving License for Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV) and Five years experience as Driving.
- For Hostel Warden: Bachelor Degree in any stream with 50% marks and Two years experience as Hostel Warden.
- For Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator: Bachelor Degree in any stream and 30 w.p.m typing speed in English / 25 w.p.m in Hindi.
- For Account Clerk: Bachelor Degree in Commerce (B.Com) with 50% marks and 30 w.p.m typing speed in English / 25 w.p.m in Hindi.
- For Steno Typist: Bachelor Degree in any stream and 30 w.p.m typing speed in English / 25 w.p.m in Hindi. English shorthand 80 w.p.m and transcription 15 w.p.m.
- For Lab Attendant & Daftri: Intermediate (10+2) Passed.
- For Store Keeper: Bachelor Degree in any stream with 50% marks.
- For Hostel Attendant: Matriculation (10th) with 50% marks.
- For Mali-cum-Chowkidar: Matriculation (10th) Passed.
- For Other Posts: Please refer to Official Detail.
- For Controller of Examination, Assistant Registrar & Director Youth Welfare: Rs. 1200/- for General Male candidates, Rs. 600/- for General Female candidates, Rs. 300/- for SC / BC / EWS Male candidates & Rs. 300/- for SC / BC / EWS Female candidates.
- For Other Posts: Rs. 600/- for General Male candidates, Rs. 300/- for General Female candidates, Rs. 150/- for SC / BC / EWS Male candidates & Rs. 75/- for SC / BC / EWS Female candidates.
- Fees should be paid through Demand Draft in Favour of Finance Officer, MVSU and payable at Kaithal
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Written Test, Typing Test, Driving Test.
Pay Scale: As per MVSU Rules.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application format along with self attested copies of testimonials. The applicant need to be sent their filled application form to REGISTRAR, Maharishi Valmiki Sanskrit University, Kaithal (Camp Office- Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar College, Ambala Road, Jagdishpura, Kaithal) (HARYANA) – 136027
- Closure Date: 19.03.2020 (Upto – :05:00 P.M)