M.P. Police Recruitment 2021:- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has released a recruitment otification for filling up 4000 posts of Constable (Radio / General Duty). Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 16.01.2021 to 11.02.2021. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Posts: 4000
Name of the Posts:
- Constable (General Duty): 3862 Posts
- General: 1043 Posts
- EWS: 387 Posts
- OBC: 1043 Posts
- SC: 617 Posts
- ST: 772 Posts
- Constable (Radio): 138 Posts
- General: 38 Posts
- EWS: 14 Posts
- OBC: 38 Posts
- SC: 21 Posts
- ST: 17 Posts
- For Male (General Candidates): Born not earlier than 02.08.1987 and not later than 01.08.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For Female (General Candidates) / Reserved Candidates of M.P (Male / Female Both): Born not earlier than 02.08.1982 and not later than 01.08.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For Constable (General Duty): Intermediate (10+2) Passed.
- For Constable (Radio): Intermediate (10+2) Passed. Certificate from ITI.
Fees: Rs. 560/- for General / EWS candidates and Rs. 310/- for SC / ST / OBC candidates of MP.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Online Examination and Physical Test / Skill Test.
Pay Scale: As per MP Police Detail.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 16.01.2021 to 11.02.2021 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 16.01.2021
- Closure Date: 11.02.2021 (Extended)
- Last Date to Correction in Application Form: 15.02.2021
- Date of Examination: 06.04.2021 to Onwards