VLDA Advt 02/2019 Recruitment:- Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Hisar has released a recruitment notification for filling up 24 posts of Clerk, VLDA & Radiographer. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 24.09.2019 to 23.10.2019. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……..Total No. of the Posts: 24 Name of the Posts:
- Clerk: 12 Posts
- General: 09 Posts
- EWS: 01 Post
- BCB ESM: 01 Post
- SC ESM: 01 Post
- Radiographer: 03 Posts
- General: 02 Posts
- PwD: 01 Post
- VLDA: 08 Posts
- General: 02 Posts
- BCA: 02 Posts
- BCB: 01 Post
- SC: 02 Posts
- General ESM: 01 Post
- For General: Born not earlier than 02.01.1979 and not later than 01.01.1998. (both dates inclusive)
- For OBC/SC/ST: Born not earlier than 02.01.1974 and not later than 01.01.1998. (both dates inclusive)
- For Clerk: Bachelor Degree in any stream with 50% marks (45% for SC/PwD) and knowledge of Typing speed in English / Hindi 30 w.p.m on Computer.
- For VLDA: Diploma in VLDA.
- For Radiographer: Bachelor Degree in Science (B.Sc) in Radiography / Radiography and Imaging / Radiography and Imaging Technology / Medical Radiological Technology/Medical Technology in Radiography/Radiography and Radiotherapy OR Intermediate (10+2) with Science and Three / Two years Diploma in Radiography/ Radiography and Imaging Technology/X-Ray Technology/ Medical Radiography/Medical Radiography Technology/Medical Radio Diagnosis/Radio Diagnosis Technology/Radiography and Radiotherapy
Fees: Rs. 1000/- for General Male candidates, Rs. 500/- for General Female candidates, Rs. 250/- for SC/BC Male candidates and Rs. 175/- for SC/BC Female candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the CBT (Computer Based Test).
- For Clerk: Rs. 19900 – Rs. 63200/-
- For Radiographer: Rs. 35400 – Rs. 112400/-
- For VLDA: Rs. 35400 – Rs. 112400/-
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 24.09.2019 to 23.10.2019 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 24.09.2019
- Closure Date: 23.10.2019