© 2018 – 2020 Speed Job. All Rights Reserved.
LMRC Recruitment 2019:- Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation has released a recruitment notification for filling up 183 post of Junior Engineer’s, Assistant Manager’s & Public Relation Assistant. Eligible candidates can apply online from 22.11.2019 to 23.12.2019. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Posts: 183
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Manager: 64 Posts
- Civil: 28 Posts
- Electrical: 18 Posts
- S & T: 08 Posts
- Accounts: 06 Posts
- HR: 02 Posts
- Public Relation: 02 Posts
- Junior Engineer’s: 115 Posts
- Civil: 58 Posts
- Electrical: 40 Posts
- S & T: 17 Posts
- Public Relation Assistant: 04 Posts
Age Limit: Born not earlier than 02.12.1991 and not later than 01.12.1998. (both dates inclusive)
- For Assistant Manager (Civil / Electrical / S & T): B.E / B.Tech in relevant trade with 60% marks.
- For Assistant Manager (Accounts): CA / ICWA Qualified.
- For Assistant Manager (HR): Master Degree in Business Administration (MBA) in HR / PGDM (HR) with 60% marks.
- For Assistant Public Relation: Master Degree in Mass Communication / Journalism with 60% marks.
- For Junior Engineer’s: Three years Diploma in Engineering in relevant trade with 60% marks.
- For Public Relation Assistant: Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication / Journalism.
Fees: Rs. 590/- for General / OBC / EWS candidates and Rs. 236/- for SC / ST candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Computer Based Test & Medical Test.
- For Assistant Manager’s: Rs. 50000 – Rs. 160000/-
- For Junior Engineer’s: Rs. 33000 – Rs. 67300/-
- For Public Relation Assistant: Rs. 25000 – Rs. 51000/-
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 22.11.2019 to 23.12.2019 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 22.11.2019
- Closure Date: 23.12.2019
- Date of Computer Based Test: 13.01.2020