LIC Recruitment 2019:- Life Insurance Corporation of India has released a recruitment notification for filling up 8581 post of Apprentice Development Officers. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 20.05.2019 to 09.06.2019. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……..
Total No. of the Posts: 8581
Name of the Post: Apprentice Development Officers (ADO)
- For General: Born not earlier than 02.05.1989 and not later than 01.05.1998. (both dates inclusive)
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 02.05.1986 and not later than 01.05.1998. (both dates inclusive)
- For SC/ST: Born not earlier than 02.05.1984 and not later than 01.05.1998. (both dates inclusive)
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in any stream.
Fees: Rs. 600/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST candidates.
Self Declaration (Should be written by hand): I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.
Pay Scale: Rs. 34503/- + Other Allowance.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam, Interview & Medical Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from 20.05.2019 to 09.06.2019 using link given below. The applicant need not to be sent their filled application form to Concerned Department
- Start From: 20.05.2019
- Closure Dates: 09.06.2019
- Date of Downloading Admit Card: 29.06.2019 to 06.07.2019
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 06.07.2019 & 13.07.2019
- Date of Mains Examination: 11.08.2019