KVS Rohtak Teaching Recruitment 2021:- Kendriya Vidyalay, Rohtak has released a notification for filling up vacant posts of TGT, PGT, PRT, Coaches & Various Post on Contractual Basis. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 20.03.2021. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. the of Posts: Not Mentioned
Name of the Posts:
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- Social Studies
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- Computer Science
- Primary Teacher (PRT)
- Sports Coachs
- Yoga Instructor
- Computer Instructor
Age Limit: Not Mentioned
- For TGT: Bachelor Degree in any stream with at least 50% marks in the relevant subject / Combination of subjects and in aggregate. B.Ed Qualified. OR Four years Integrated Degree Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in relevant subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. B.Ed Qualified.
- For PGT: Master Degree in relevant subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate subject. B.Ed Qualified. OR Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject. B.Ed Qualified.
- For PRT: Intermediate (10+2) passed with 50% marks. Two years Diploma or Certificate in Basic Teacher Training / Bachelor Degree in Elementary Education.
- For Art and Craft Teacher: Degree / Diploma in Art and Craft from a recognised University/ Institute.
- For Nurse: Matriculation (10th) Passed. A Grade Certificate from a recognized Institute / University.
- For Other Posts: Please refer to Official Detail.
Fees: There is no fee for applicants.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Interview .
Pay Scale: As per KVS Rules.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application format along with self-attested copies of testimonials. The applicants need to be send their filled application form to Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, Rohtak OR By Hand.
- Closure Date: 20.03.2021
- For PGTs & Other Posts: 25.03.2021
- For TGTs & PRT: 26.03.2021