KUK Admission 2019:- Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra has released a notification for admission to following Courses for Session 2019-20. Eligible candidates can apply online from 28.05.2019 to 20.06.2019. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, admission process & how to apply are given below……..
Name of the Course:
- B.A. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Graphics & Animation
- B.Sc. Multi Media
- B.Sc. (Printing and Packaging Technology)
- MBA (Five-Year Integrated Practice Oriented Course)
- Bachelor of Hotel Mgt. and Catering Tech.
- Master of Performing Arts (MPA) (Hons.) 5-Yr. Integrated Course
- B. Pharmacy (LEET) (3rd Semester)
- M.Tech. Applied Geology 5 Yr. Integrated Course
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
- B.A. LL.B.(Hons.) (5 Yr.) (Integrated Course)
- B. Pharmacy
Age Limit: There is no age minimum age requirement.
- For Sr. No. 01 to 03, 05 & 10: Intermediate (10+2) passed with English as on the subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- For Sr. No. 04 & 06: Intermediate (10+2) passed with 50% marks.
- For Sr. No. 07: Intermediate (10+2) passed with English as on the subject with at least 45% marks in aggregate.
- For Sr. No. 08: Diploma in Pharmacy.
- For Sr. No. 09: Three years Diploma in Engineering / Technology OR Intermediate (10+2) passed with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject along with one of Chemistry / Biotechnology / Computer Science / Biology / Geology from it.
- For Sr. No. 11: Intermediate (10+2) Passed with 45% marks in aggregate. (42.75% for SC/ST/PwD)
- For Sr. No. 12: Intermediate (10+2) passed with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics / Biology
Fees: Rs. 600/- General candidates and Rs. 150/- for SC/BC/Pwd candidates.
Admission Process: Admission will be done on the basis of performance in Entrance Exam or Academic Record or Merit Based.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 28.05.2019 to 20.06.2019 using given link below. The applicants need to be sent their filled application form to Kurukshetra University.
- Start from: 28.05.2019
- Closure Date: 20.06.2019
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form: 24.06.2019
- Date of Entrance Examination: 25.06.2019 to 26.06.2019
- Date of Declaration Result for Entrance Examination: 27.06.2019 to 28.06.2019