Kamala Nehru College Non Teaching Recruitment 2019:- Kamala Nehru College, (University of Delhi) New Delhi has released a notification for filling up 04 posts of Junior Assistant & MTS Computer Lab. on regular basis. (Those candidates who have applied against the Advt. published on 06.03.2018 & 10.03.2018. They are required to apply fresh.) Eligible / Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 05.03.2019. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Posts: 04
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Assistant: 03 Posts
- General: 01 Post
- ST: 01 Post
- PwD (VH): 01 Post
- MTS Computer Lab: 01 Post
- General: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidate should be between 18 years to 27 years old. (Relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates)
- For Junior Assistant:Intermediate (10+2) passed with at least 50% marks or Bachelor Degree in any stream from a recognized University / Institute and 06 months Diploma / Certificate in Computer Application / Office Management / Secretarial Practice / Financial Management / Accounts or equivalent discipline. OR Bachelor Degree in Computer Computer Application / Office Management / Secretarial Practice / Financial Management / Accounts or equivalent discipline. Should have typing speed of 40 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi Typewriting on Computer.
- For MTS Computer Lab: Matriculation (10th) Passed with Science subject from a recognized Board.
Fees: Rs. 100/- for General/OBC candidates and There is no fee for SC/ST/PwD candidates. Fee should be paid through Demand Draft (DD) in favour of The Principal, Kamala Nehru College.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Test & Skill Test (Skill Test will not be applicable for PwD candidate).
- For Junior Assistant: Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 1900/-
- For MTS Computer Lab: Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 1800/-
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application format along with self attested copies of testimonials. The applicants need to be send their filled application form to The Principal Kamala Nehru College, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi – 110049.
- Closure Date: 05.03.2019