© 2018 – 2020 Speed Job. All Rights Reserved.
Jodhpur Army Rally Open Bharti 2020 – 21:- Indian Army has released a recruitment notification under the aegis of Headquarters Recruiting Zone, Jodhpur (Rajasthan) will be conducted by Army Recruiting Office, Jodhpur from 07.10.2020 to 31.03.2021 (Location and Venue of rally will be confirmed later as per COVID-19 pandemic situation), to enroll eligible candidates into the Indian Army from Districts of Rajasthan i.e, Dungarpur, Banswara, Sirohi, Udaipur, Pratapgarh, Pali, Jalore, Barmer, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer and Nagaur. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 08.08.2020 to 22.09.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Distt. Covered: Dungarpur, Banswara, Sirohi, Udaipur, Pratapgarh, Pali, Jalore, Barmer, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer and Nagaur
Category being Screened: Sepoy D Pharma (Army Medical Corps) / Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant (AMC / NAVET)
Online Registration Dates: 08.08.2020 to 22.09.2020
Rally Dates: 07.10.2020 to 31.03.2021
- For Sepoy D Pharma (Army Medical Corps): Born not earlier than 01.10.1995 and not later than 30.09.2001. (both dates inclusive)
- For Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant (AMC / NAVET): Born not earlier than 01.10.1997 and not later than 01.04.2003. (both dates inclusive)
- For Sepoy D Pharma (Army Medical Corps): D.Pharma with minimum 55% marks in aggregate and Registered with State Pharmacy Council / Pharmacy Council of India. B.Pharma with minimum 50% marks and Registered with State Pharmacy Council
- For Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant (AMC / NAVET): Intermediate (10+2) passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks and 40% marks in each subject.
Fees: There is no application fee for applicants.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the performance in Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Physical Measurement, Medical Test & Written Test.
Pay Scale: As per Indian Army Rules.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 08.08.2020 to 22.09.2020 using given link below. The applicants need not to be sent their filled application form to concerned department.
- Date of Online Registration: 08.08.2020 to 22.09.2020
- Date of Rally: 07.10.2020 to 31.03.2021
- Date of Admit Card Available: To Be Announced