© 2018 – 2020 Speed Job. All Rights Reserved.
- Personal Assistant: 02 Posts
- General: 02 Posts
- Stenographer: 07 Posts
- General: 03 Posts
- OBC: 02 Posts
- SC: 02 Posts
- Junior Assistant cum Typist: 44 Posts
- General: 19 Posts
- OBC: 11 Posts
- SC: 09 Posts
- ST: 03 Posts
- PwD: 02 Posts
- Office Attendant (MTS): 20 Posts
- General: 06 Posts
- OBC: 06 Posts
- SC: 05 Posts
- ST: 02 Posts
- PwD: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidate should be between 18 years to 35 years old. (Relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates)
- For Personnel Assistant: Intermediate (10+2) Passed and Shorthand with a speed of 100 w.p.m and two years experience as Stenographer and Knowledge of Computer Operator.
- For Stenographer: Intermediate (10+2) Passed and Shorthand with a speed of 80 w.p.m.
- For Junior Assistant cum Typist: Intermediate (10+2) Passed. English Typing 30 w.p.m / Hindi Typing 25 w.p.m.
- For Office Attendant (MTS): Matriculation (10th) Passed.
Fees: Rs.500/- for General/OBC candidates candidates and There is no fee for SC/ST/PwD/Women candidates.
- For Office Attendant (MTS): Selection will be based on the Written Examination.
- For Other Posts: Selection will be based on Typing Test / Objective Type Test / Description Type Test.
- For Personnel Assistant: 35400 – 112400/-
- For Stenographer: 25500 – 81100/-
- For Jr. Assistant cum Typist: 19900 – 63200/-
- For Office Attendant (MTS): 18000 – 56900/-
How to Apply:Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 05.02.2019 using link given below. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
- Closure Date: 05.02.2019
- Closure Date to Complete Remaining Application Form: 08.02.2019