© 2018 – 2020 Speed Job. All Rights Reserved.
Jhunjhunu Army Rally Open Bharti 2020 – 21:- Indian Army has released a recruitment notification under the aegis of Headquarters Recruiting Zone, Jhunjhunu will be conducted by Army Recruiting Office, Jhunjhunu from 07.10.2020 to 31.03.2021 (Location and Venue of rally will be confirmed later as per COVID-19 pandemic situation), to enroll eligible candidates into the Indian Army from Districts of Rajasthan i.e, Churu, Sri Ganganagar and Hanumangarh. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 08.08.2020 to 22.09.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Distt. Covered: Churu, Sri Ganganagar and Hanumangarh
Category being Screened: Soldier General Duty / Technical / Tradesman (08th Pass / 10th Pass).
- For Soldier General Duty: Born not earlier than 01.10.1999 and not later than 01.04.2003. (both dates inclusive)
- For Soldier Technical / Tradesman: Born not earlier than 01.10.1997 and not later than 01.04.2003. (both dates inclusive)
- For Soldier General Duty: SSLC / Matriculation (10th) with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. No percentage required for higher qualification i.e. 10+2 and above
- For Soldier Technical: 10+2/Intermediate Examination Pass in Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% marks in each subject.
- For Soldier Tradesman (Steward, Chefs, Artisan (Wood Work), Washer Man, Dresser, Tailor and Support Staff): Matriculation (10th) passed with 33% marks in each subject.
- For Soldier Tradesman (Sycem, House Keeper & Mess Keeper): Middle (08th) passed with 33% marks in each subject.
Fees: There is no application fee for applicants.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the performance in Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Physical Measurement, Medical Test & Written Test.
Pay Scale: As per Indian Army Rules.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 08.08.2020 to 22.09.2020 using given link below. The applicants need not to be sent their filled application form to concerned department.
- Date of Online Registration: 08.08.2020 to 22.09.2020
- Date of Rally: 07.10.2020 to 31.03.2021
- Date of Admit Card Available: To Be Announced