Jhajjar Court Recruitment 2020 – 21:- Office of The District and Session Judge, Jhajjar has released a notification for filling up 39 posts of Clerk, Stenographer Grade – III, Liftman & Sweepers on contractual / adhoc basis. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 10.12.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Posts: 39
Name of the Posts:
- Clerk: 17 Posts
- General: 10 Posts
- BCA: 02 Posts
- BCB: 01 Post
- SC: 03 Posts
- General (ESM): 01 Post
- Stenographer Grade – III: 03 Posts
- General: 03 Posts
- Sweepers: 17 Posts
- Liftman: 02 Posts
- For General: Born not earlier than 02.01.1978 and not later than 01.01.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For BC/SC: Born not earlier than 02.01.1973 and not later than 01.01.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For Clerk: Bachelor Degree in any stream
- For Stenographer Grade – III: Bachelor Degree in any stream. 80 w.p.m in English Shorthand and 20 w.p.m in transcription on same Computer.
- For Sweepers: Able to Sign in Hindi.
- For Liftman: Matriculation (10th) passed and Should be trained to be operate the Lift.
Fees: There is no fee for eligible applicants.
- For Clerk & Stenographer: Selection will be based on performance in the Written Test (Shorthand Test for Stenographer Posts only).
- For Sweepers & Liftman: Selection will be based on performance in the Interview.
- For Clerk & Stenographer: Rs. 25500/-
- For Sweepers & Liftman: As per Jhajjar Court Rules.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application format along with self attested copies of testimonials. The applicants need to be send their filled application form to Office of the District and Sessions Judge, Jhajjar – 124101 (Haryana).
- Closure Date: 10.12.2020