Income Tax Meritorious Sportspersons Recruitment 2021:- Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, New Delhi has released a notification for filling up 14 posts of Income Tax Inspectors, Tax Assistants, Stenographer Grade – II & MTS under Sport Quota. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 15.04.2021 (30.04.2021 for candidates domiciled in North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, erstwhile state of Jammu & Kashmir). Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of Posts: 14
Name of the Posts:
- Income Tax Inspector: 01 Post
- Tax Assistant: 04 Posts
- Stenographer Grade – II: 03 Post
- MTS: 06 Posts
Name of the Sports:
- Body Builder
- For Income Tax Inspector: Born not earlier than 02.08.1990 and not later than 01.08.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For Tax Assistant, Stenographer & MTS: Born not earlier than 02.08.1993 and not later than 01.08.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For Income Tax Inspector: Bachelor Degree in any stream
- For Tax Assistant: Bachelor Degree in any stream. Should have Data Entry Speed of 8000 key depressions per hour.
- For Stenographer: Intermediate (10+2) Passed. Should have 50 w.p.m. in English / 65 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer.
- For MTS: Matriculation (10th) Passed.
Fees: There is no fee for eligible applicants.
- For Income Tax Inspector: Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 4600/-
- For Tax Assistant & Stenographer: Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 2400/-
- For MTS: Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 1800/-
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Ground / Proficiency Test, Shortlisted and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application format along with self attested copies of testimonials. The applicant need to send their filled application form to The Deputy Commissioner of Income Tax (Hq) (Personnel) (NG), 3rd Floor, Room No. 378A, Central Revenues Building, I.P. Estate, New Delhi – 110002.
- Closure Date: 15.04.2021
- Closure Date for North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, erstwhile state of Jammu & Kashmir: 30.04.2021