ISRO Recruitment 2020:- Indian Space Research Organization – U R Rao Satellite Centre has released a recruitment notification for filling up 182 posts of Technician “B”, Driver, Fireman & Various Post. Eligible candidates can apply online from 15.02.2020 to 06.03.2020. Other details like educational qualification,& age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……..
Total No. of the Posts: 182
Name of the Posts:
- Technician – B: 102 Posts
- Electronics-Mechanic / Technician Power Electronic Systems / Mechanic Consumer Electronic Appliances / Mechanic Industrial Electronics: 50 Posts
- Fitter: 17 Posts
- Electrical: 11 Posts
- Plumber: 05 Posts
- Refrigeration and Air – Conditioning (RAC): 08 Posts
- Turner: 03 Posts
- Machinist (Grinder): 03 Posts
- Motor Vehicle Mechanic: 01 Posts
- Photography/ Digital Photography: 01 Posts
- Machinist: 01 Posts
- Electroplating: 01 Posts
- Welder: 01 Posts
- Technician – Assistant: 41 Posts
- Mechanical: 13 Posts
- Electronics: 17 Posts
- Computer Science: 05 Posts
- Automobile: 01 Posts
- Electrical: 02 Posts
- Instrumentation: 02 Posts
- Civil: 01 Posts
- Scientific Assistant: 07 Posts
- Chemistry: 02 Posts
- Physics: 03 Posts
- Animation & Multimedia: 01 Posts
- Electronics: 01 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical): 03 Posts
- Library Assistant: 04 Posts
- Hindi Typist: 02 Posts
- Catering Attendant-A: 05 Posts
- Cook: 05 Posts
- Fireman-A: 04 Posts
- Light Vehicle Driver – A: 04 Posts
- Heavy Vehicle Driver – A: 05 Posts
- For Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Library Assistant, Technician – B, Draughtsman (Mechanical), Cook, Heavy Vehicle Driver ‘A’ & Light Vehicle Driver ‘A’: Born not earlier than 07.03.1985 and not later than 06.03.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For Hindi Typist & Catering Attendant – A: Born not earlier than 07.03.1994 and not later than 06.03.2002. (both dates inclusive).
- For Fireman – A: Born not earlier than 07.03.1995 and not later than 06.03.2002. (both dates inclusive).
- For Technician B: Matriculation (10th) passed with Certificate in ITI in relevant trade from NCVT.
- For Draughtsman Mechanical: Matriculation (10th) passed with Certificate in ITI in Draughtsman Mechanical from NCVT.
- For Technician – Assistant: Diploma in Engineering in relevant trade with 60% marks.
- For Library Assistant: Master Degree in Library Science / Library & Information Science or its equivalent.
- For Scientific Assistant: Bachelor Degree in Science (B.Sc) in relevant subject with 60% marks.
- For Hindi Typist: Bachelor Degree in any stream with 60% marks and 25 w.p.m. typing speed in Hindi on Computer.
- For Catering Attendant – A: Matriculation (10th) Passed.
- For Cook: Matriculation (10th) passed and five years experience as a Cook.
- For Fireman – A: Matriculation (10th) Passed.
- For Light Vehicle Driver – A: Matriculation (10th) passed with Valid driving licence for Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) and Three year experience.
- For Heavy Vehicle Driver – A: Matriculation (10th) passed with Valid driving licence for Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV) and Five years experience.
Fees: Rs. 250/- for General / OBC / EWS candidates and There is no fee for SC / ST / PwD candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Written Test & Skill Test.
- For Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant & Library Assistant: Rs. 44900/-
- For Hindi Typist: Rs. 25500/-
- For Technician – B & Draughtsman (Mechanical): Rs. 21700/-
- For Fireman – A, Cook, Heavy Motor Driver – A & Light Motor Driver – A: 19900/-
- For Catering Attendant – A: Rs. 18000/-
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 15.02.2020 to 06.03.2020 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 15.02.2020
- Closure Date: 06.03.2020