IOCL Recruitment 2019:- Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released a recruitment notification for filling up 38 posts of Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production). Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 10.10.2019 to 30.10.2019. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Posts: 38
Name of the Post: Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)
- General: 16 Posts
- EWS: 03 Posts
- OBC: 10 Posts
- SC: 03 Posts
- ST: 06 Posts
- For General: Born not earlier than 01.10.1993 and not later than 30.09.2001. (both dates inclusive)
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 01.10.1990 and not later than 30.09.2001. (both dates inclusive)
- For SC/ST: Born not earlier than 01.10.1988 and not later than 30.09.2001. (both dates inclusive)
Qualification: Three years Diploma in Chemical / Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. OR B.Sc. in Math / Physics / Chemistry / Industry Chemistry with 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST). One year experience in Operation (rotating shift) of Pump House, Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat exchanger etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals/ Fertilizer/ Heavy Chemical/ Gas Processing Industry
Fees: Rs. 150/- for General/OBC/EWS candidates and There is no fee for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT).
Pay Scale: Rs. 11900 – Rs. 3200/-
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 10.10.2019 to 30.10.2019 using given link below. The applicant need to be sent their filled application form to Dy. General Manager (A&W), Indian Oil Corporation Limited, P.O. Jawahar Nagar, Dist. Vadodara -391 320(Gujarat) through Ordinary Post.
- Start from: 10.10.2019
- Closure Date: 30.10.2019
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form to Concerned Department: 09.11.2019
- Date of Written Examination: 10.11.2019
- Date of Uploading Result: 15.11.2019