J&K Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment 2020:- Indian Post has released a notification for filling up 442 posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks in Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 06.07.2020 to 05.08.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Posts: 442
Name of the Post: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- General: 180 Posts
- OBC: 109 Posts
- EWS: 46 Posts
- SC: 46 Posts
- ST: 42 Posts
- Hearing Handicapped: 12 Posts
- Ortho Handicapped: 03 Posts
- Virtual Handicapped: 03 Posts
- Disabled Ex-Serviceman: 01 Post
- For General: Born not earlier than 07.07.1980 and not later than 06.07.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 07.07.1977 and not later than 06.07.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For SC / ST: Born not earlier than 07.07.1975 and not later than 06.07.2002. (both dates inclusive)
Qualification: Matriculation (10th) Pass. Should know the Local Language.
Fees: Rs. 100/- for General / OBC / EWS candidates, There is no fee for SC / ST / Women / PwD candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Merit List.
Pay Scale: Rs. 12000 – Rs. 14500/- & Rs. 10000 – Rs. 12000/-
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 06.07.2020 to 05.08.2020 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 06.07.2020
- Closure Date: 05.08.2020