Indian Navy Recruitment 2019:- ASC Records (South) Bangalore has released a recruitment notification for filling up 07 posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & MTS. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 21.12.2019. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. the of Posts: 07
Name of the Posts:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 05 Posts
- OBC: 04 Posts
- ST: 01 Post
- MTS (Peon): 02 Posts
- General: 02 Posts
- For General: Born not earlier than 22.12.1994 and not later than 21.12.2001. (both dates inclusive)
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 22.12.1991 and not later than 21.12.2001. (both dates inclusive)
- For SC / ST: Born not earlier than 22.12.1989 and not later than 21.12.2001. (both dates inclusive)
- For LDC: Intermediate (10+2) Passed with 35 w.p.m typing speed in English / 30 w.p.m in Hindi on Computer.
- For MTS: Matriculation (10th) Passed.
Fees: There is no fee for eligible applicants.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Written Test & Typing Test (For LDC).
- For LDC: 19900/-
- For MTS: Rs. 18000/-
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application format along with attested copies of testimonials. Two latest Passport size photo should be attested by a Gazetted Officer (In the back side of Photo). The applicants need to be sent their filled application form to ASC Records (South), Agram Post, Banglore – 560007. (Rs. 05/- Stamp on Postal Card)
- Closure Date: 21.12.2019