Recruitment for Apprenticeship Training:- Ministry of Defence (Navy) has released a recruitment notification for Apprenticeship Training at Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, Visakhapatnam, [DAS (Vzg)] for the Training Years 2019-20/21 batches in accordance with Apprentices Act 1961 and Apprentices (amendment) Act 2014. Eligible / Interested can apply from 14.11.2018 to 05.12.2018 through online. more details are given below…
Total No. of Posts: 275 Posts
Name of the Post: Apprenticeship Training
Trade’s Name(One Year Training): 260 Posts
- Electrician: 30 Posts
- Electroplater: 03 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic: 25 Posts
- Fitter: 22 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 08 Posts
- Machinist: 25 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM): 06 Posts
- Painter (General): 14 Posts
- Pattern Maker: 03 Posts
- R & A/C Mechanic: 17 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 20 Posts
- Carpenter: 30 Posts
- Foundryman: 06 Posts
- Forger & Heat Treater (FHT): 03 Posts
- Mechanic (Diesel): 20 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker: 28 Posts
Trade’s Name(Two years Training): 15 Posts
- Pipe Fitter: 15 Posts
- For General: Born not earlier than 01.04.1998 and not later than 01.04.2005. (both dates inclusive).
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 01.04.1995 and not later than 01.04.2005. (both dates inclusive).
- For SC/ST: Born not earlier than 01.04.1993 and not later than 01.04.2005. (both dates inclusive).
Qualification: Matriculation (10th) pass with 50% of marks & Certificate from ITI in relevant trade with aggregate of 65% of marks.
Fees: There is no application fee for applicants.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply 14.11.2018 to 05.12.2018 through online. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 14.11.2018
- Closure Date: 05.12.2018
- Commencement of Training: 2019/20/21