Indian Navy SSR & AA Recruitment:- Indian Navy has released a recruitment notification for filling up 2700 posts of Artificer Apprentice (AA) & Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) through Sailor from Unmarried Male candidates. Eligible candidates can apply online from 08.11.2019 to 18.11.2019. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Posts: 2700
Batch: August 2020
Name of the Posts: Sailor
Name of the Entry:
- Artificial Apprentice (AA): 500 Posts
- Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR): 2200 Posts
Age Limit: Born not earlier than 01.08.2000 and not later than 31.07.2003 (both dates inclusive).
- For AA: Intermediate (10+2) Pass with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Physics & Maths and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science.
- For SSR: Intermediate (10+2) Pass with Physics & Maths and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science.
Fees: Rs. 215/- for General/OBC candidates and There is no fee for SC/ST candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Medical Test.
Pay Scale: Rs. 47600 – Rs. 151100/- + Rs. 5200/-
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 08.11.2019 to 18.11.2019 using given link below. The applicants need not to be sent their filled application form to concerned department.
- Start from: 08.11.2019
- Closure Date: 18.11.2019
- Date of Computer Based Test: February 2020