ICG Navik (General Duty) Recruitment 2020 :- Applications are invited from male Indian nationals for recruitment to the post of Navik (General Duty) in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union. Eligible candidates can apply online from 26.01.2020 to 03.02.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Name of the Entry: Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry – 02/2020 Batch (Renamed as 01/2021)
Name of the Post: Navik
Total No. of the Posts: 260
- General: 113 Posts
- EWS: 26 Posts
- OBC: 75 Posts
- ST: 13 Posts
- SC: 33 Posts
- For General: Born not earlier than 01.08.1998 and not later than 31.07.2002. (both dates inclusive).
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 01.08.1995 and not later than 31.07.2002. (both dates inclusive).
- For SC/ST: Born not earlier than 01.08.1993 and not later than 31.01.2002 (both dates inclusive).
Qualification: Intermediate (10+2) Pass with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% marks aggregate in Maths & Physics. (05% Relaxation is for SC/ST candidates)
Fees: There is no application fee for applicants.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the performance in Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination and Medical Examination.
Pay Scale: Rs. 21700/-
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from 26.01.2020 to 03.02.2020 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 26.01.2020
- Closure Date: 03.02.2020 (Extended – Upto – 06:00 P.M)
- Date of Downloading Admit Card: 15.02.2020 to 22.02.2020