Indian Army Technical Graduate Course (TGC-133rd):- Application are invited from unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 133rd Technical Graduate Course (TGC) commencing in July, 2021 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehraun for permanent commission in the Indian Army. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 25.02.2021 to 26.03.2021. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……..
Total No. of the Posts: 40
Name of the Course: Technical Graduate Course (TGC)
Name of the Stream:
- Civil Building Construction Technology: 11 Posts
- Mechanical: 03 Posts
- Electrical / Electrical & Electronics: 04 Posts
- Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Technology / Info. Tech. / M.Sc (Computer Science): 09 Posts
- Information Technology: 03 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication: 02 Posts
- Telecommunication Engineering: 01 Post
- Electronics & Communication: 01 Post
- Satellite Communication: 01 Post
- Aeronautical / Avionics / Aerospace: 03 Posts
- Automobile Engineering: 01 Post
- Textile Engineering: 01 Post
Age Limit: Born not earlier than 02.07.1994 and not later than 01.07.2001. (both dates inclusive).
Qualification: Passed / Appearing in the Final Year Engineering Degree course.
Fees: There is no fee for applicants.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the performance in Service Selection Board (SSB).
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 25.02.2021 to 26.03.2021 using given link below. The applicants need not to send their filled application form to Indian Army. Candidates are advised to Read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 25.02.2021
- Closure Date: 26.03.2021