Indian Army Religious Teacher Recruitment 2021:- Applications are invited from eligible male candidates for recruitment of Religious Teachers in Indian Army as Junior Commissioned Officers for RRT 92, 92, 93, 94 & 95 courses. Eligible candidates can apply online from 11.01.2021 to 09.02.2021. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……..
Name of the Post: Religious Teacher
Total No. of the Posts: 194 Posts
- Pandit: 171 Posts
- Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiments: 09 Posts
- Granthi: 05 Posts
- Maulvi (Sunni): 05 Posts
- Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts: 01 Post
- Padre: 02 Posts
- Bodh Monk (Mahayana) for Ladakh Scouts: 01d Post
Age Limit: Born not earlier than 01.10.1987 and not later than 30.09.1996 (both dates inclusive)
- For Pandit & Pandit (Gorkha): Shastri Degree in Sanskrit with one-year diploma in Karam Kand OR Hindu candidates with Acharya in Sanskrit.
- For Granthi: Sikh candidates with ‘Gyani’ in Punjabi.
- For Maulvi and Maulvi (Shia): Muslim candidates with Maulvi Alim in Arabic or Adib Alim in Urdu.
- For Padre: Christian candidates who have been ordained priesthood by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and is still on the approved list of the local Bishop.
- For Bodh Monk: Buddhist (Mahayana) candidates who have been ordained Monk/Buddhist Priest, by the Appropriate Authority. The term Appropriate Authority will mean Head Priest of the Monastery where the person has been initiated into priesthood. The head priest should be in possession of Geshe (PhD) of Khanpa or Lopon or Rabjam with proper certificate from Monastery.
Fees: There is no application fee for this recruitment.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Screening Test, Written Examination & Interview.
Pay Scale: As per Indian Army Rules.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from 11.01.2021 to 09.02.2021 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 11.01.2021
- Closure Date: 09.02.2021 (UPTO – 05:00 P.M)
- Date of Examination: 27.06.2021