Hisar Army Rally Open Bharti July 2018:- Indian Army has released a recruitment notification under the aegis of Headquarters Recruitng Zone, Ambala will be conducted by Army Recruiting Office, Hisar from 10.07.2018 to 18.07.2018 at Hisar Cantonment to enroll eligible candidates into the Indian Army from Districts of Haryana i.e, Fatehabad, Hisar, Jind and Sirsa. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply from 11.05.2018 to 24.06.2018 through online. more details are given below…
No. of Posts: As per Army Rules
Job Location: Haryana
Distt. Covered: Fatehabad, Hisar, Jind and Sirsa
Category being Screened: Soldier (General Duty & Clerk/Storekeeper)
Online Registration Dates: 11.05.2018 to 24.06.2018
Rally Dates: 10.07.2018 to 18.07.2018
Rally Place: Hisar Cantonment
- For Soldier General Duty: Candidate should be between 17.5 years to 21 years old.
- For Other Posts: Candidate should be between 17.5 years to 23 years old.
- For Soldier General Duty: SSLC/Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. No percentage required for higher qualification i.e. 10+2 and above
- For Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper: 10+2/Intermediate Examination Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science). Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% in aggregate in Class XII. Should have studied English and Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping in Class XII or Class X. Should have secured min 50% marks in each of these subject, whether in Class XII or Class X.
- For Technical: 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
- For Soldier Tradesmen(All Arms): 10th/ITI (Except Syce, Mess Keeper and House Keeper-who may be 8th pass).
- For Soldier Nursing Assistant & Tech Dresser: 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject. In case the candidate has a BSc Degree with (Botany/Zoology/Bio-Science) and English, the stipulation of percentage in Class-XII is waived off. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also.
- For Soldier Tech (Avn & Amn Examiner): 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject. OR Three years Diploma in Engg (Mech/Elect/Automobiles/Cmptr Science Mechanical Engg and Electronic & Instrumentation Engg) from a recognized polytechnic/Instt.