ICF Sportsman Recruitment 2019: Integral Coach Factory, Chennai has released a recruitment notification for filling up vacant post of Sports Persons through sports quota. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application form on or before 09.09.2019. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……..
Total No. of the Posts: 10
Name of the Posts:
- Senior Clerk
- Junior Clerk
- Technician Grade-III
Name of the Discipline:
- Basketball (Men): 02 Posts
- Hockey (Men): 02 Posts
- Kabaddi (Men): 01 Post
- Volley Ball (Women): 02 Posts
- Volley Ball (Men): 01 Post
- Table Tennis (Women): 02 Posts
Age Limit: Born not earlier than 02.01.1995 and not later than 01.01.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For Senior Clerk: Bachelor Degree in any stream. Knowledge of typing speed 30 w.p.m. in English / 25 w.p.m. in Hindi. + Sportsman.
- For Junior Clerk: Intermediate (10+2) Passed. Knowledge of typing speed 30 w.p.m. in English / 25 w.p.m. in Hindi. + Sportsman.
- For Technician Grade-III: Matriculation (10th) passed and Certificate from ITI in relevant engineering trade.
Fees: Rs. 500/- for General / OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/PwD/EsM/Female. Fees should be paid through Demand Draft (DD) / Indian Postal Order (IPO) in the favour of FA & CASO / ICF payable at Chennai.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Assessment / Sports Achievement & Field Trials.
- For Senior Clerk: Rs. 29200/-
- For Other Posts: Rs. 19900/-
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply in prescribed format along with self attested copies of testimonials. The application to be addressed to Assistant Personnel Officer / Recruitment, Integral Coach Factory, Chennai – 600038 through only Ordinary Post.
- Closure Date: 09.09.2019 (Upto – 05:00 P.M)
- Date of Uploading List for Eligible Candidates: 20.09.2019
- Date of Trials: 24.09.2019 to 26.09.2019