IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020:- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released a recruitment notification for filling up 2557 post of Clerk. Eligible candidates can apply online from 23.10.2020 to 06.11.2020 (Re-Open). Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Posts: 2557 (Increased)
Name of the Post: Clerk-X
- General: 1186 Posts
- OBC: 560 Posts
- EWS: 215 Posts
- SC: 376 Posts
- ST: 220 Posts
- For General / EWS: Born not earlier than 02.09.1992 and not later than 01.09.2000. (both dates inclusive)
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 02.09.1989 and not later than 01.09.2000. (both dates inclusive)
- For SC / ST: Born not earlier than 02.09.1987 and not later than 01.09.2000. (both dates inclusive)
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in any stream.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam & Interview.
Pay Scale: As per Bank Rules.
Fees: Rs. 850/- for General / OBC / EWS candidates and Rs. 175/- for SC / ST / PwD / ESM candidates.
Self Declaration (Should be Written by Hand): I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 23.10.2020 to 06.11.2020 (Re-Open) using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 23.10.2020 (Re-Open)
- Closure Date: 06.11.2020
- Date of Uploading Admit Card for Preliminary Exam: 18.11.2020
- Date of Conducting Preliminary Exam: 05.12.2020, 12.12.2020 and 13.12.2020
- Date of Uploading Admit Card for Mains Exam: 12.01.2021
- Date of Conducting Mains Examination: 24.01.2021