© 2018 – 2020 Speed Job. All Rights Reserved.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020:- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released a recruitment notification for filling up 2557 post of Clerk. Eligible candidates can apply online from 02.09.2020 to 23.09.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Posts: 2557 (Increased)
Name of the Post: Clerk-X
- General: 1186 Posts
- OBC: 560 Posts
- EWS: 215 Posts
- SC: 376 Posts
- ST: 220 Posts
- For General / EWS: Born not earlier than 02.09.1992 and not later than 01.09.2000. (both dates inclusive)
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 02.09.1989 and not later than 01.09.2000. (both dates inclusive)
- For SC / ST: Born not earlier than 02.09.1987 and not later than 01.09.2000. (both dates inclusive)
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in any stream.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam & Interview.
Pay Scale: As per Bank Rules.
Fees: Rs. 850/- for General / OBC / EWS candidates and Rs. 175/- for SC / ST / PwD / ESM candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 02.09.2020 to 23.09.2020 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
Self Declaration (Should be Written by Hand): I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.
- Start from: 02.09.2020
- Closure Date: 23.09.2020
- Date of Uploading Admit Card for Preliminary Exam: 18.11.2020
- Date of Conducting Preliminary Exam: 05.12.2020, 12.12.2020 and 13.12.2020
- Date of Uploading Admit Card for Mains Exam: 12.01.2021
- Date of Conducting Mains Examination: 24.01.2021