IBPS Clerk -XI Recruitment 2021:- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released a recruitment notification for filling up 7855 posts of Clerk. Eligible candidates can apply online from 07.10.2021 to 27.10.2021. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Posts: 7855
Name of the Post: Clerk-XI
- General: 3724 Posts
- OBC: 1568 Posts
- EWS: 876 Posts
- SC: 1091 Posts
- ST: 596 Posts
- For General / EWS: Born not earlier than 02.07.1993 and not later than 01.07.2001. (both dates inclusive)
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 02.07.1990 and not later than 01.07.2001. (both dates inclusive)
- For SC / ST: Born not earlier than 02.07.1988 and not later than 01.07.2001. (both dates inclusive)
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in any stream.
Fees: Rs. 850/- for General / OBC / EWS candidates and Rs. 175/- for SC / ST / PwD / EsM candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview.
Pay Scale: As per IBPS RRB Rules.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 07.10.2021 to 27.10.2021 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
Self Declaration (Should be Written by Hand): I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.
- Start from: 07.10.2021
- Closure Date: 27.10.2021
- Date of Downloading Pre Exam Admit Card: Nov / Dec, 2021
- Date of Pre Exam: December, 2021
- Date of Uploading Pre Exam Result: December, 2021 / January, 2022
- Date of Downloading Main Exam Admit Card: December, 2021 / January, 2022
- Date of Mains Exam: January / Feb, 2022