IAF AFCAT – 02/2020 Batch:- Indian Air Force has released a recruitment notification and invites online applications for the courses commencing in July 2021 for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) / Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. Online applications are also invited for NCC Special Entry Scheme (For grant of PC/SSC in Flying Branch) and Meteorology Branch. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 15.06.2020 to 14.07.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Posts: 256
Name of the Branch:
- Flying: 74 Posts
- Ground Duty (Technical): 105 Posts
- Ground Duty (Non Technical): 77 Posts
- For Flying Branch: Born not earlier than 02.07.1997 and not later than 01.07.2001. (both dates inclusive)
- For Ground Duty (Technical / Non Technical): Born not earlier than 02.07.1995 and not later than 01.07.2001 (both dates inclusive)
Qualification: Graduation in any Discipline / Stream with 60% marks.
Fees: Rs. 250/- for All candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the performance in Online Exam and Service Selection Board (SSB).
Pay Scale: Rs. 56100 – Rs. 110700/-
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from 15.06.2020 to 14.07.2020 using link given below. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
- Start from: 15.06.2020
- Closure Date: 14.07.2020
- Last Date to Edit Application Form: 19.08.2020 to 21.08.2020
- Date of Examination: 03.10.2020 to 05.10.2020