Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test:- Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH), Bhiwani has released a notification for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) to be conducted in December 2019. Eligible candidates can apply online from 07.10.2019 to 23.10.2019. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……..
Name of the Exam: Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)
Name of the Level:
- Level-I (Class I to V): Primary Teacher (PRT)
- Level-II: (Class VI to VIII): Trained Graduated Teacher (TGT)
- Level-III: (Class IX to XII): Post Graduated Teacher (PGT) – Lecturer
- For Level-I: Diploma in Elementary Education (D.Ed.) OR Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
- For Level-II: Graduation with relevant subject + D.Ed. / B.Ed. OR B.El.Ed. OR B.A / B.Com Ed.
- For Level-III: Post Graduate Degree in the concerned subject + B.Ed.
- For One Level: Rs. 1000/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- For Two Level: Rs. 1800/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 900/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- For Three Levels: Rs. 2400/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 1200/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
Selection Process: Certificate will be awarded on the basis of performance in Written Examination.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from 07.10.2019 to 23.10.2019 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 07.10.2019
- Closure Date: 23.10.2019 (Extended)
- Date of Online Payment: 23.10.2019
- Date of Correction: 19.10.2019 to 23.10.2019
- Date of Uploading Admit Card: 2nd Week of November 2019
- Date of Examination: 16.11.2019 to 17.11.2019