Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test:- Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH), Bhiwani has released a notification for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) to be conducted in December 2021. Eligible candidates can apply online from 15.11.2021 to 03.12.2021. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……..
Name of the Exam: Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)
Name of the Level:
- Level-I (Class I to V): Primary Teacher (PRT)
- Level-II: (Class VI to VIII): Trained Graduated Teacher (TGT)
- Level-III: (Class IX to XII): Post Graduated Teacher (PGT) – Lecturer
- For Level-I: Diploma in Education (D.Ed.) OR Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
- For Level-II: Graduation with relevant subject + D.Ed. / B.Ed. OR B.El.Ed. OR B.A / B.Com Ed.
- For Level-III: Post Graduate Degree in the concerned subject + B.Ed.
- For One Level: Rs. 1000/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- For Two Level (Both Level): Rs. 1800/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 900/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- For Three Levels (Apply for Three Level): Rs. 2400/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 1200/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
Selection Process: Certificate will be awarded on the basis of performance in Written Examination.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from 15.11.2021 to 03.12.2021 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 15.11.2021
- Closure Date: 03.12.2021 (Extended)
- Date of Correction: 01.12.2021 to 03.12.2021
- Date of Downloading Admit Card: 08.12.2021
- Date of Examination: 18.12.2021 to 19.12.2021