HQ Western Command Recruitment 2019:- GS (FP) Branch, COS Secct, HQ Western Command has released a recruitment notification for filling up 600 posts of Porters, Safaiwala & Mates and Other Civilians on Contractual basis. Eligible / Interested candidates can WALK in Interview on 06.05.2019 to 10.05.2019. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Posts: 600
Name of the Posts:
- Porters: 541 Posts
- Safaiwala: 08 Posts
- Mates and Other Civilians: 51 Posts
- For General: Born not earlier than 07.05.1979 and not later than 06.05.2001 (both dates inclusive)
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 07.05.1976 and not later than 06.05.2001 (both dates inclusive)
- For SC / ST: Born not earlier than 07.05.1974 and not later than 06.05.2001 (both dates inclusive)
Pay Scale: Rs. 21600/-
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can WALK in INTERVIEW at Poari Village, Distt. Kinnaur (Army Camp Shonthong). Should have to bring Aadhar Card / Voter ID Card / Ration Card, Character Certificate issued by a Gazetted Officer (not earlier than 01.04.2019), Original Matriculation (10th) & All Education Certificate along with three photocopies each and Police Verification Certificate (not earlier than 01.04.2019). 10 Color Passport Size Photo.
- Date of Interview: 06.05.2019 to 10.05.2019
- Time of Interview: 08:00 A.M to 05:00 A.M