© 2018 – 2020 Speed Job. All Rights Reserved.
HPSC Advt. 01/2019:- Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC), Panchkula has released a recruitment notification for filling up 524 post of Assistant Professor (College Cadre) in Higher Education. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply from 15.03.2019 to 15.04.2019 through online. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Name of the Post: Assistant Professors (College Cadre)
- Chemistry: 02 Posts
- Commerce: 102 Posts
- Computer Science: 09 Posts
- Economics: 39 Posts
- English: 81 Posts
- Geography: 48 Posts
- Hindi: 49 Posts
- History: 35 Posts
- Math: 55 Posts
- Physical Education: 01 Post
- Political Science: 33 Posts
- Psychology: 25 Posts
- Public Administrative: 21 Posts
- Punjabi: 02 Posts
- Sanskrit: 01 Post
- Sociology: 20 Posts
- Zoology: 01 Post
- For General: Born not earlier than 16.03.1977 and not later than 15.03.1998 (both dates inclusive)
- For SC/BC: Born not earlier than 16.03.1972 and not later than 15.03.1998 (both dates inclusive)
Qualification: Master Degree in relevant subject with 55% marks and UGC NET Qualified.
Fees: Rs. 500/- for General candidates and Rs. 125/- for SC/BC/ESM/PwD/Female candidates..
Pay Scale: As per HPSC Rules
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Examination.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply from 15.03.2019 to 15.04.2019 through online. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 15.03.2019
- Closure Date: 15.04.2019 (Upto – 05:00 P.M.)
- Closure Date to Update Photo & Sign and Duplicate Record: 09.05.2019