© 2018 – 2020 Speed Job. All Rights Reserved.
HPCL Recruitment 2019:- Hindusthan Petroleum Corporation Limited, Mumbai has released a recruitment notification for filling up 978 posts of Clerk, Jr. Accountant, Senior Accountant & Assistant Manager / Development Officer. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 19.08.2019 to 16.09.2019. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……..
Total No. of the Posts: 164
|Name of the Posts||Total Posts|
|Project Engineer (Mechanical)||63|
|Project Engineer (Civil)||18|
|Project Engineer (Electrical)||25|
|Project Engineer (Instrumentation)||10|
|Refinery Engineer (Chemical)||10|
|Quality Control Officer||20|
|Human Resource Officer||08|
|Fire & Safety Officer||06|
- For Project Engineer to Law Officer: Born not earlier than 20.08.1991 and not later than 19.08.2001. (both dates inclusive)
- For Other Posts: Born not earlier than 20.08.1989 and not later than 19.08.2001. (both dates inclusive)
- For Project Engineer & Refinery Engineer: Bachelor Degree in Engineering in relevant trade with 60% aggregate marks. (50% for SC/ST/PwD) and Three years experience.
- For Law Officer: Bachelor Degree in Law with 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) and Three years experience.
- For Quality Control Officer: Master Degree in Science (M.Sc) in Chemistry (Analytical/ Physical/ Organic/ Inorganic) with 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) and Two years experience in chemical testing laboratory on testing/ analysis/ R&D/ Quality Control etc.
- For Human Resource Officer: Master Degree in HR /Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/Psychology / Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA) with specialization in HR/Personnel Management with 60% marks (50% for SC/ST).
- For Fire & Safety Officer: B.E/ B Tech in Fire Engineering / Fire & Safety Engineering with 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) and Three years experience.
Fees: Rs. 590/- for General/OBC/EWS candidates and There is no fee for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Written Test, Interview & Group Task.
- For Quality Control Officer: Rs. 40000 – Rs. 140000/-
- For Other Posts: Rs. 60000 – Rs. 180000/-
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 19.08.2019 to 16.09.2019 using given link below. The applicants need not to send their filled application form to concerned department.
- Start from: 19.08.2019
- Closure Date: 16.09.2019