Post Matric Scholarship for SC / BC Students:- Director General Higher Education, Haryana, Shiksha Sadan, Panchkula, Welfare of Scheduled Caste and Backward Classes Department, Haryana has released a notification for those students who is belonging to SC / BC category and his/her mother’s father’s annual income is less than 02 Lakhs for Backward category & 01 Lakhs for SC category (Session 2019 – 2020). Eligible candidates can apply online from 26.06.2020 to 21.08.2020. Other details like how to apply & who can apply are given below……
Name of the Scheme: Post Matric Scholarship (10+2 Passed).
Types of College: Student studying in Session 2019 – 20, Govt. / Private / Self Financed / Education / Law / Management Colleges.
Eligibility: Who is belonging to SC / BC category and his/her mother’s father’s annual income is less than 02 Lakhs for Backward category (BC) & 01 Lakhs for Scheduled category (SC). Student must have taken admission to College or Institution Session 2019 – 20.Document Required:
- Photo & Sign
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate (SC / BC)
- Haryana Resident Certificate (Domicile)
- Matriculation Certificate (10th)
- Intermediate Certificate (10+2)
- Last Exam Passed Certificate
- Hostel Certificate (If Applicable)
- College / University Fee Receipt
- Father Death Certificate (If Father has Died)
- BPL Ration Card (In case of BPL Category)
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from 26.06.2020 to 21.08.2020 using given link below. Candidates are advised to check there eligibility before applying online.
- Start from: 26.06.2020
- Closure Date: 21.08.2020 (Extended)