Haryana Post Recruitment 2020:- Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Haryana Circle, Ambala Cantt. has released a notification for filling up 58 posts of Personal / Sorting Assistant, Postman / Mail Guard & Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) through Sport Quota. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 02.09.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Posts: 58
|Division / Unit Name||Postal / Sorting Assistant||Postman / Mail Guard||MTS|
Age Limit (Relaxation is applicable for reserved applicants):
- For Postal / Sorting Assistant and Postman / Mail Guard: Born not earlier than 03.09.1993 and not later than 02.09.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For MTS: Born not earlier than 03.09.1995 and not later than 02.09.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For MTS: Matriculation (10th) Passed + Sportsman.
- For Other Posts: Intermediate (10+2) Passed + Sportsman.
Fees: Rs. 100/- for all candidates. Fees should be paid through E-Challan in the favour of CPMG Staff Haryana (Biller ID 70004)
- For Postal / Sorting Assistant: Rs. 25500 – Rs. 81100
- For Postman / Mail Guard: Rs. 21700 – Rs. 69100/-
- For MTS: 18000 – Rs. 56900/-
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Field Trials and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application format along with self attested copies of testimonials. The applicants should be sent their filled application form to The Assistant Director (Staff), O/o the Chief Postmaster General, 107 Mall Road, Haryana Circle, Ambala Cantt – 133001.
- Last Date of Deposit Fees through E-Challan: 26.08.2020
- Last Date of Receipt Application Form to Department: 02.09.2020