Ferozpur Cantt Army Open Bharti Sep 2020:- Indian Army has released a recruitment notification under the aegis of Headquarters Recruiting Zone, Ferozpur will be conducted by Army Recruiting Office, Ferozpur from 15.09.2020 to 24.09.2020 at CAPT Sunder Singh Stadium, Ferozpur Cantt. to enroll eligible candidates into the Indian Army from Districts of Punjab i.e, Bathinda, Faridkot, Sri Muktsar Sahib, Ferozepur and Fazilka. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 17.07.2020 to 30.08.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Distt. Covered: Bathinda, Faridkot, Sri Muktsar Sahib, Ferozepur and Fazilka
Category being Screened: Soldier General Duty / Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant / Nursing Assistant Veterinary.
- For Soldier General Duty: Born not earlier than 01.10.1999 and not later than 01.04.2003. (both dates inclusive)
- For Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant / Nursing Assistant Veterinary: Born not earlier than 01.10.1997 and not later than 01.04.2003. (both dates inclusive)
- For Soldier General Duty: SSLC / Matriculation (10th) with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. No percentage required for higher qualification i.e. 10+2 and above
- For Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical: 10+2/Intermediate Examination Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science). Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% in aggregate in Class XII. Securing 50% in English and Math/Accounts/Book keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
- For Soldier Nursing Assistant / Nursing Assistant Veterinary: Intermediate (10+2) passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Fees: There is no application fee for applicants.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the performance in Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Physical Measurement, Medical Test & Written Test.
Pay Scale: As per Indian Army Rules.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 17.07.2020 to 30.08.2020. using given link below. The applicants need not to be sent their filled application form to concerned department.
- Date of Online Registration: 17.07.2020 to 30.08.2020
- Date of Rally: 15.09.2020 to 24.09.2020
- Date of Admit Card Available: 31.08.2020 to 13.09.2020